Sunday, February 5, 2012

White Trash Dip

I made this dip to take to "Casual Girls Night" and it was a huge hit.  The guys that crashed our evening inhaled the remains.  (Not to mention the teenagers that were in the house).  I found it on Pinterest here and had to try it.  Loved it and am adding it to my list of new favorites.  It was super easy and I had all the ingredients in my pantry/fridge (which I love).  ENJOY!!

White Trash Dip
1 can chili (15oz) - I only use "no bean chili" ;)
2 packages cream cheese (8oz each), softened
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb bacon
4 green onions, chopped

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Cook bacon and crumble.  Mix together chili, cheeses, bacon, and green onions in a large bowl.  Spread mixture in a pie pan. Cook for 20 minutes.  Serve with Tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment