Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Tortillas

We've have some friends that invited us to tailgate with them before the high school football last weekend.  I wanted to find something easy to make, didn't need to stay warm to be good and everyone would like.  I had found this recipe online and had to try it.  I had some of the hot sauce left over from the Red Hot Chicken Dip I made a while back.  I made them the night before and cut them right before we needed to leave.  I found my football tray to put them in and they turned out great.  I had nothing left to bring home but an empty tray.  So they must have been yummy!


Buffalo Chicken Tortillas
8 Tortillas
1 can (5 oz) white chicken chunks, shredded
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
2 packages of  cream cheese
1/2 cup of Frank's Hot Sauce 

Combine cheddar cheese and cream cheese until creamy. Add hot sauce and mix well. Mix in chicken.  Spread onto Tortillas evenly. Roll up tight and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate and slice after at least 1 hour. Eat the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment