Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Adam's Cauliflower

My brother-in-law made this on family vacation and I had to have the recipe.  He is one of those cooks that the recipe is always "its a little of this and a little of that".  I don't do well with that.  I need some set instructions.  I will tweek it for me after I have made it a few times but I need to know it's 2 cups of milk not "enough to fill the bottom of the pan". Any way, hope you enjoy it as much as my kids did when we made it again when we got home.

Adam's Cauliflower
Head of cauliflower    
Olive oil
Garlic salt 
stick of butter

Chop up cauliflower and place on a cookie sheet.  Pour olive oil all over it and stir to coat.  Sprinkle with garlic salt.  Melt stick of butter and pour over top of cauliflower.  Bake at 350 degrees until tender.   


No comments:

Post a Comment