Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tator Tot Casserole

I made this weeks ago in the crockpot for my kids and my son cleared the plate.   I wanted to make it just in the oven because my crockpot really isn't big enough for most of the recipes I have for crockpot cooking.  Really want to get the 6qt one to add to the 4qt one I have :)  Excellant christmas present for me or black friday find :)

Anyway, I threw this together and asked my hubby to throw it in the oven while I was at a meeting at Church and it would be ready when we got home.  It was so yummy.  My son would have had more than the 2 helpings I allowed him.  I had it for lunch yesterday and it was just as good as the night before. 

This dish is total comfort food and I am all about food making me happy :)

Enjoy!!

Tator Tot Casserole
1 lb hamburger, browned and drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c milk
2 cups cheddar cheese
1 bag of frozen tator tops.


Place browned and drained hamburger in a 13x9 greased baking dish.  Spread it out so it covers the bottom.  Cover with tator tots.  Mix milk and soup to thin it out.  Pour over top of tator tops.  Cover entire dish with cheese.  Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment