Sunday, February 17, 2013

Louisiana Hot Crab Dip

I wanted to try this dip for our 3rd Pinterest Craft Night.  I LOVE seafood and thought with Lent coming it would be something fun and new to try.  I loved it.  But my friends didn't eat too much.  I guess I never realized that they don't like seafood.  That is so hard my hubby and I to imagine.  We love all seafood and living in the midwest makes it hard to get fresh.  But we have learned to adjust with whatever we can get.

Louisiana Hot Crab Dip
1/2 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
1 (8oz) package cream cheese
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
3 tbl minced green onions
2 large garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbl fresh lemon juice
1 tsp hot sauce
1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste

Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole dish and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Adjust seasoning to taste. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly golden on top. Serve hot with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment