Monday, January 30, 2012

Lasanga Rollups



I found this recipe online and tweaked it for my family.  I would love to say I make everything from scratch and use "whole wheat" this or that.  But that is not me.  I go for easy, convenient and what is readily available in my pantry.  I made this for dinner tonight and hope it's good.  It was super easy!!!

Lasanga Rollups
10 Lasanga Noodles
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 lb of hamburger
1/2 c ricotta cheese
1/4 c parmesan cheese
1 lg egg
1/4 c shredded mozz cheese

1. Cook Noodles (be sure to keep them a little firm and not too done).  Drain & set aside.
2. Brown meat and drain excess grease.
3. Take a greased 9x13 pan and lightly cover bottom with some sauce.  Add remaining sauce to meat and heat through.
4. In a small bowl, lightly beat egg.  Add Ricotta Cheese and parmesan cheese and mix well.
5. To Assemble: On a drained noodle (I patted mine dry with a paper towel), add a spoonful of ricotta mix and top with a spoonful of meat mix and Roll Up.
6.  Place seam side down in pan.  Top each with remaining meat mix and top with mozz cheese.
Bake @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until mozz is bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment