Friday, November 3, 2017

Chicken and Noodles


My sister in law and brother in law fix this all the time and I started searching for one that I liked. This recipe is so easy and all of my kids ate it - which never happens.  So when it does I tend to remember and make it often.  I made it for a carry-in for the teachers at school last year and it was a hit.  I am making it for a friend who's recovering from surgery this week because she needs soft foods.  It also warms up well for left overs.  Enjoy!



Crockpot Chicken & Noodles 2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 30oz box of chicken broth
1 stick butter
1 lb chicken breasts (I use about 4)
1 24oz package frozen egg noodles


Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot.  Pour soup and chicken broth over top.  Place stick of butter on top and cook on low for 6-7 hours.  Remove chicken and shred.  Return to crock pot and add frozen noodles and cook for 1-2 more hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment