Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spinach & Artichoke Dip in the Crock Pot

For my Pinterst Craft Night I made two dips and this was the second one.  I really liked this and it stayed warm the entire night.  Just needed to be stirred every so often.  I LOVE Spinach & Artichoke Dip but it's always cold too soon.  Plus, I hate heating up my house or having to take something cooked or to have to cook something when I arrive at a friends.  This way it stays warm and you just need an outlet. 

I threw everything in the crockpot and walked away for about 25 minutes.  Then I came back and mixed it all together.  It looked perfect right away!!!

Spinach & Artichoke Dip in the Crock Pot
1 pkg chopped frozen spinach, thawed
1 jar of artichoke hearts, diced
2 pkgs of cream cheese, cubed
1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tsp garlic salt

Toss all in your crockpot on low for 1 -2 hours.  Stir every 20 minutes.  Watch the cheese as it will burn to the sides of the crock pot very easily if you are not careful; like mine did.

Serve with bread, crackers or tortilla chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment