Monday, June 18, 2012

Baked Corn on the Cob

I had pinned this the other day on Pinterest and had to try it out.  My hubby and I were a little leary about it but it was WONDERFUL.  I told him I am never boiling the corn again.  This is the easiest and fastest way to have perfectly done corn in no time. 
Removing the hull after being baked

Baked Corn on the Cob
Corn on the Cob with the silks and husks still intake.  Do NOTHING to the corn.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Place corn on the racks and bake for 30 minutes.  Peel husks and silks off after 30 minutes to perfectly done corn.  I used a hot pad to hold the corn while I peeled everything off.  It was so easy to shuck the corn after it was baked.  The corn was PERFECT.

Check out this perfectly prepared corn.  It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment