Monday, June 18, 2012

Cream Cheese Kicker Dip

My favorite dip of all time is something so simple to make but the hardest part is keeping the ingredients on hand.  If I have a jar of the main ingredient, I am sure to make it and eat it myself for no other reason than I love it!  It's not a good thing for my waistline to be eating this at night while I watch my favorite DVR'd shows :) But it sure makes me happy.



Cream Cheese Kicker Dip
1/2 jar of Harry & David Pepper & Onion Relish Classic Recipe
1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened

Cream the cream cheese and stir in 1/2 the jar of Harry and David goodness.  Chill and serve with crackers.

Here is the link to the Harry and David Recipe:
http://www.harryanddavid.com/gifts/store/view__10455_10002_Recipes-Appetizers.html

Cream Cheese Kicker Dip Alternative
You can also just place your brick of cream cheese on a plate and pour 1/2 the jar over top of it and serve with crackers as well.  I like it either way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment