Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hot Dip

I had friends over to kick off my long holiday weekend and decided to try a couple new recipes.  I loved this as did my hubby.  It was easy and pairs well with triscuits.  I love making dips especially hot dips and I had some left over.  It heated up really well and was just as yummy the next day.  It was exactly what a needed for a night in with girlfriends and beverages.  What more can you ask for.
Here is where I found the recipe on Pinterest but I didn't add the pecans and will NOT add the extra butter on top next time.  It was not needed. You can see it melted on top of my dip in the photo below.

Enjoy

Hot Dip
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 tbl onion flakes
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
2 oz. dried beef, chopped 


Mix all the ingredients until combined. Spread into a baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve with Triscuit crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment