Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sausage Dip II

I wanted to make 2 dips for a night in with friends and I only had 2 bricks of cream cheese.  Every recipe that I had used 2 bricks.  I found this one here and it only used one.  Everyone loved it and it super yummy.  My hubby cleaned the pan after my friends left.  It will move into my permanent appetizer rotation.  I have a couple favorites that I seem to take everywhere.  Plus I get asked to bring certain ones back by my friends hubbys.  I am glad they like my dips.

Enjoy!

Sausage Dip II

1 lb sausage, cooked and drained
1 (8 oz) brick cream cheese, softened
8 oz sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilies


In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and put in a baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment