Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mrs. Dash's Chicken and Pasta

I have had this recipe forever.  My neighbor (now long gone) made it for us when I had my son (soon to be the big 9 year old).  It was fabulous and I had to have the recipe.  She was great about sharing and my oldest requested this all last week.  I had forgotten about it and realized that I hadn't ever shared this recipe.  It is super easy and I always have all the ingredients on hand.  We had an empty square on the calendar last night and I thought I would make it again.  I always make too much and have left overs which is never a bad thing.

Hope you enjoy!

Mrs. Dash's Chicken & Pasta

1 box penne pasta noodles
5 chicken breasts, diced
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 sm can mushrooms, drained
2 tsp Mrs. Dash's garlic & herb seasoning
2 Tbl olive oil

Pour olive oil into a large skillet.  Add chicken and seasoning.  Cook until no longer pink.  Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions.  Add diced tomatoes and mushrooms.  Cook another 5 minutes.  Add cheese and cook until melted.  Drain pasta, mix all together and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment