Monday, September 23, 2013

White Trash Sliders

I was invited to a tailgate last Friday and had seen these online and wanted to try them.  I actually mixed two recipes together to make these.  It is the same recipe I use for my Party Ryes so I knew they would be fabulous.
 
White Trash Sliders
1 lb ground beef
1 lb pork sausage
1 lb Velveeta, cubed
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 packages of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Brown ground beef and sausage until cooked through.  Drain grease from meat. Combine browned meat, Velveeta, onion powder and black pepper in the saucepan cheese is melted and bubbly.  Slice entire Hawaiian Rolls package horizontally.  Spoon mixture onto bottom half and replace top. 
 
I didn't bake them for 5 minutes at 350 degrees but may next time to have the rolls firm up.  They were wonderful and gone in no time.  Enjoy and Happy Tailgating!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment