Monday, April 28, 2014

Grilled Veggies

They had a promotion at work to get you eating more fruits and veggies.  You signed up for a small/medium or large bag each week for 6 weeks of fresh fruits and veggies.  We got all kinds of beautiful produce and stuff I had never bought before.  We tried all kinds of new fruits and veggie and it was really good to try new things.  My kids were not too sure about it all but we did OK.

Grilled Veggies
My picture without mushrooms
 

1 Zuchinni
1 Squash
1 pkg mushrooms
1/2 sliced onion
1 red pepper
1 bottle of Italian dressing

Slice veggies and put them in a metal dish that can be placed on your grill.  Shake the dressing well and pour as much of the dressing onto the veggies so they are soaked.  Cover with foil and grill for 10 minutes or until veggies are translucent. 

I had an issue with my grill and threw them in the oven for 15-20 minutes and they were just as good. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment