Monday, April 28, 2014

Hissy Fit Dip

I got invited to a last minute casual get together with my group of friends and needed to come up with something easy.  The last time we all get together I brought a veggie tray and one of my friend's hubby was not happy.  "You always bring something bad for us.  I can always count on you bringing something fat-full. Do NOT bring something healthy again."  It made me laugh and realize I always bring appetizers and they are always something to indulge in.  I enjoy making something new each time and it's always gone when I do.  So this is what I found to bring and everyone loved it.

Hissy Fit Dip
1 lb sausage, browned and crumbled
Someone got to it before I got
my photo!

8 oz cream cheese, softened
16 oz sour cream
8 oz veletta, cubed
1 tsp worchestershire sauce
1 tsp onion salt
1 tsp oregano
1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all together except 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.  Spoon into a 9x9 baking dish and cover with remaining cheese.  Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 350 degrees.  Serve with tortilla chips.

Enjoy the "fat-fullness".

No comments:

Post a Comment