Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blonde Brownies

You are required to bring a treat in for your birthday at work every year.  We have so much cake in the month of January with mine and both my girls birthdays that I wanted to make something besides cake.  I am not super big on brownies but these are so easy and so yummy

Blonde Brownies
2 1/4 c flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 c butter, softened
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 bag Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease 15x10 jelly roll pan.  (I use my pampered chef baking dish)
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.  Beat sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy.  Beat in eggs and vanilla; gradually beat in flour mixture.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Spread into prepared pan.  Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.  Cool in the pan.  Do not cut until the last minute.  They are super moist this way.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment