Monday, July 9, 2012

Garlic Parmesan Bread

I wanted to make something quick and easy to go with the ribs my hubby was making for dinner.  I had found this recipe and wanted to try it out.  It was super simple and oh so yummy.  My family and our guests inhaled this bread and I was told I have to make it again for sure. 

Garlic Parmesan Bread
1 can of refrigerated Grands biscuits (not the flaky layers)
1 stick of butter
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian Seasoning

Preheat the oven at 350 degrees and place your stick of butter in the bundt pan and let it melt while the over preheats.  Meanwhile, cut the biscuits in fours.  Toss the biscuits with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic to coat in a separate bowl.  When the butter is melted, add the biscuits and top with any remaining cheese/garlic remnants in the bowl. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes until the biscuits are browning.  Turn over onto a plate and serve!

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment