Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oven Roasted Potatoes

I found this fabulous recipe on Pinterest here and decided to try it on my family.  EVERYONE loved it.  I wish I had made more because I wanted more than what I got.  I did add a little cheese to the original recipe and it was just what it needed to really make it even better.  I will gladly make a double batch next time :)  Hope you enjoy!

Oven Roasted Potatoes
I forgot to take a photo of my dish!
2lbs of potatoes, peeled and sliced
3 Tbl olive oil
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
1/2 c shredded parmesan cheese

Place potatos in a 9x13 baking dish and pour olive oil over top.  Stir to coat all of the potatoes.  Sprinkle the soup mix over top and stir to coat them as well.  Sprinkle with cheese and make for 40 minutes at 450 degrees.  They will look a little burnt but that is what gives them that extra something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment