Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Day Treats

I found these guys on Pinterest and had to try them.  The directions were not very specific and I learned a lot from my first try.  Lauren LOVED helping me make these and they were super easy and yummy.  I wish I had greased my cookie sheet or used my baking stone because they were a little burnt on the bottom.

Turkey Day Treats
1 tube of cinnamon rolls
1 tube of biscuits
chocolate chips
colored sugar & sprinkles

Grease cookie sheets and place 4 cinnamon rolls per tray spaced plenty apart.  Cut 2 biscuits in 4ths and place one triangle per cinnamon roll.  Take remaining biscuits and cut in 3rds.  Coat 3 sides with sprinkles or colored sugar.  Do NOT roll in sugar; will burn on the bottom.  Tuck underneath cinnamon rolls.  Place chocolate chips for eyes and bake according to the cinnamon roll package directions.  (11-12 minutes at 400 degrees)

No comments:

Post a Comment