Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chicken Tetrazzini

I have two recipes for this and wanted to try this one I found on Pinterest.  The sliced almonds caught my attention and I wanted to see how it turned out.  Here is where I found this recipe but I did remove the onions because they are just too much for my son.  I will have to make my sisters recipe one of these days and see which one you like better.   I have included the freezer directions that came with this as well, but I haven't tried them. 

I loved this.  My family did eat it and my youngest did as well.  But it wasn't their favorite like the Swedish Meatballs where last week.  I got asked to make them again this week by my oldest. 

Hope you enjoy these.  I am looking forward to my lunch today :)

Chicken Tetrazzini
1 box spaghetti
1 1/2 c cheddar cheese
1 1/2 c Monterrey jack cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
10 ounces milk (just over 1 1/4 cups)
1 small bag of sliced almonds
2 cups cooked and cubed chicken



Cook spaghetti until al dente. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into a 9×13 pan and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.


To Freeze: Prepare up until baking. Cover well and freeze. To serve: Thaw and bake as directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment