Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pork Roast in the Crock Pot

My hubby bought a lot of pork roasts on major sale and they are several in the freezer.  I wanted to find an easy recipe to cook one in the crock pot and this is what I found.  It was so easy and I had everything on hand to throw together over my lunch hour.  It feel apart as I took it out of the crock pot.  It was so moist and perfect for a midweek meal.  I am always looking for quick meals during the week and this was perfect for that.

Enjoy!

Pork Roast in Crock Pot



2 1/2 lb Boneless Pork Roast
1 sweet onion sliced thin
1 c hot water
1/4 c brown sugar
2 tbl soy sauce
2 tbl ketchup
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

Place the sliced onion in the bottom of your crock pot and then place your pork roast on top of the onions.  Whisk the rest of your ingredients in a small bowl and pour over top of the roast.  Cook on high for 4-6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment