Monday, January 27, 2014

Sausage Bread

I had house guests for my first Thanksgiving hosting this year and I wanted to start the day off with a warm yummy breakfast.  This is one of my favorite breakfast recipes because it is so simple.  We've had it for bridal and baby showers for years.  I have used the frozen sausage crumbles before to save time and it makes it come together so easily.

Sausage Bread
2 pkgs of crescent rolls
1 lb sausage, cooked and crumbed
8 Eggs
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp garlic powder

In a glass 9x13 pan, unroll one package of crescent rolls and spread out on the bottom of the pan.  Pinch seams to seal them.  Place sausage on top of the crust and sprinkle with cheese.  Add garlic to whipped eggs and pour over the top of cheese and sausage.  Cover with the remaining package of crescent roll and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Cut into squares and serve.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment