Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cheesy Mostacioli

I made one of my favorite meals last night and it's something my kids love.  I have frozen this before and thrown it in my freezer for a short notice dinner.  Plus, I have delivered this many times to friends needing dinner recovering from surgery or when a new baby arrives.  It is one of my stand bys and I can't believe I haven't put this up on this blog yet. 

Kyle can never remember what a meal is when I say its name.  "Do I like this?" was the response I got last night.  He had 3 helpings so I have to say I think that he does.  I had everything in the house to make this and it takes no time at all to throw together.

We served it with biscuits and a salad.  It was perfect for the one night we are home this week for me to cook. 

Cheesy Mostaccioli

1 box mostacolli noodles, cooked & drained
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 lb hamburger, browned & drained

Mix all together but 1 cup cheese in a large bowl and pour into a 9x13 baking dish.  Cover with remaining cup of cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment