Monday, October 1, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar "Pie "

I remembered my mom making this as a kid but she would use homemade pie crust dough.  I am not much of a baker and pie crust is way out of my depth.  But I saw the refriderated pie crusts in the grocery store the other day and I wanted to try it with my kids.  It was super easy and my youngest would have eaten all of it if I had let her.  But of course I wanted some too.  Turned out perfect and I will be buying the pie crusts again as a special treat.

Cinnamon Sugar "Pie"
Refrigerator pie crust
Sugar
Cinnamon
 
Unroll pie crust on a greased cookie sheet or pizza pan.  Sprinkle sugar to cover the crust.  Top with Cinnamon, as much as you like.  Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.  Cut with a pizza cutter and enjoy!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment