Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hot Onion Dip


I needed something to take to a tailgating party and I search my recipes and found this super easy one to throw together. I wanted to take something hot because we were at someone's house and knew I could put it in a crockpot if I needed to.  I had everything at home and had it in the oven in about 5 minutes.  I was nervous taking it to a big gathering but everyone raved about it.  It smelled AMAZING and had a great flavor.   As you can tell from the photo, someone got to the dip before I had a chance to get my photo.  It came out of the oven with the most amazing crusty top.   
 
 

Hot Onion Dip

2 (8oz) pkg of cream cheese, soft
1/2 cup mayo
2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
1 onion chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
 
Combine all ingredients until well combined.  Place in a greased oven safe pan and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.  Serve with chips or crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment