Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kid Friendly Fettuccine Alfredo

Here is the recipe for my kids all time favorite fettuccine that I can throw together in 15 minutes.  Perfect for that crazy week night that you need something quick and don't want to do fast food.  I have tried it with all kinds of pasta but this seems to be my kids favorite.  Of course they love my 4 Cheese Fettuccine but I don't always have the time to make that. 

Enjoy!!!

Kid Friendly Fettucine Alfredo
1 box farfalle pasta
1 jar Alfredo sauce
2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese

Cook pasta according to directions.  Add Alfredo sauce and chicken to a sauce pan and heat thru.  When pasta is done and drained, add to sauce pan.  Stir to combine and add cheese.  Cook until cheese melts. 

Serve with salad and bread. 

Tip: I pull the chicken from my freezer so it's super quick.  I pre-cook a 5 lb bag of chicken every 2 weeks.  Cube it and store it in 2 cup containers.  It makes week night cooking a snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment