Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hamburger Stroganoff

Tonight I made one of my all time favorite recipes.  Its perfect for a chilly night and I had everything in the pantry and freezer.  It super easy and my kids are getting good at picking out the mushrooms and onions.  I should have taken a photo of my son's plate.  He is becoming a master at sorting everything out.  I figure maybe some of it will make it in his mouth without him knowing. 


Hamburger Stroganoff
1 lb ground beef
1 onion
1 garlic clove or 1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1 small can mushrooms
1/2 pkg of egg noodles



Cook noodles according to directions. Meanwhile, brown onion, beef, garlic and mushrooms over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.  Stir in soup and salt.  Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.  Stir in sour cream, cook until hot (about 5 minutes).  Drain noodles and put back in pot.  Add beef mixture to noodles and stir until noodles are coated.  Serve hot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment