Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Champagne Jello Shots

I decided total last minute to make Champagne Jello shots for New Year's Eve.  They looked fabulous on my tray and were very strong.  I also thought I would make some kid ones using Sparkling Cider but they never firmed up.  My son asked me to check on them all night and they just didn't ever have the right consistency.  Now I know not to try that again :)

Champagne Jello Shots
1 box unflavored gelatin
1 bottle champagne

Pour 2 cups of champagne into a saucepan.  Add all 4 packages of gelatin and let it sit for 2 minutes until dissolved.  Heat on low for 5 minutes stirring constantly.  Remove from heat and add the remaining champagne into pan.  Pour into 8x8 pan and place in fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.  Cut into squares and serve!

1 comment: