Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cream Cheese & Sausage Crescents

I have been wanting to try these and they looked super easy.  They only have 3 ingredients and are bigger than I expected but tasted great.  I think I need to add some garlic to the mix and see if they add a little more flavor to the bites.  I baked them before hand and put them in a glass dish with lid and they stayed pretty warm.   That way they could be easily warmed up if needed.  They didn't last long enough to get cold :)

I had some filling left over and I going to make Stuff Mushrooms with them using this recipe.  So we get more appetizers again tonight :)  Which is my favorite thing to eat and make!!

Cream Cheese & Sausage Crescents
1 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
2 cans crescent rolls

Mix sausage and cheese together.  Separate rolls into triangles.  Cut each triangle in 1/2 lengthwise.  Scoop a heaping tablespoon onto each roll and roll up.  Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes on a cookie sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment