Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chicken Marinade

My favorite marinade for chicken has to be Italian dressing.  Its quick, always in the pantry and gives the best flavor to the meat.  I threw this together last minute for dinner last night and it was so simple that I had to share.  I fixed it with my Oven Roasted Potatoes which you can find here. It was so moist and I keep thinking I should freeze the chicken with this marinade so I have it ready for dinner again next time.  Its on my list for the next cooking day for sure. 

Chicken Marinade
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 bottle of Zesty Italian dressing

Place chicken breasts in a ziplock bag (or plastic container for freezing) and add dressing.  Shake to coat and let marinate for 4 hours until time to eat.  Grill and serve.  I grilled mine on the indoor George Foreman because hubby hates grilling with snow on the ground.

Hope you enjoy these as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment