Sunday, February 3, 2013

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

I decided to make my favorite Spinach & Artichoke Dip to take to our friends house for the Super Bowl tonight.  It is a recipe that I always used to take everywhere.  We both got tired of it and I haven't made it in ages.  Ever since I found Pinterest and started this blog, I have been trying new recipes and not making my own.  I decided I should be making some of my favorites and add them to here as well.  I can't believe how well this has been going.  3K hits last month.  Crazy! 

Hope you enjoy this dip as much as I plan to while watching the Ravens (hopefully) win.  One of the players is from our hometown and high school so I have to cheer him and his team on!!!


Spinach & Artichoke Dip
1 pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
This is before it's been cooked!
1 (14oz) can artichokes, drained & chopped
1/2 c mayo
1/2 c sour cream
1 tsp garlic salt
3 oz grated Parmesan

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix artichokes, spinach, sour cream and mayo.  Add garlic salt and cheese and mix well.  Transfer to a small greased baking pan.  Bake 20-25 minutes.  Serve with crackers or veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment