Sunday, December 30, 2012

Frito Dip

I decided to make this for a fun appetizer for us tonight and am shocked that this is not an entry on my blog.  It is a recipe that I got from one of the ladies in my Bunco Group.  It is easy to make but you need to have a Hawaiian Bread bowl and they are not always easy to find.  I had to use a different one (sourdough) for the one pictured and hope it tastes as good.

Looking forward to pulling this out of the oven and eating it tonight during family game night!  I didn't hallow the bowl out very well and it spilled over.  Glad it put it in the disposable pan :)

Enjoy!


Frito Dip
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
5 green onions - chopped
1 4oz) can green chilies - drained

Mix all together. Cut out top of bread bowl and pour mix into bowl.  Wrap in foil and bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.  Serve with Fritos and cubed bread from the top you removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment