Monday, December 3, 2012

3 Cheese Artichoke Dip

I hosted Pinterest craft night last Friday and everyone was to bring something they found on Pinterest to bring to snack on.  I made a appetizer and a dessert.  They were both great and I will easily make them again.  I forgot to grab a photo of each so I am borrowing until I make them again. 

I had everything to make this and it was the perfect warmed up later.

Enjoy!

3 Cheese Artichoke Dip
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup mayo
1 (8 ounces) block cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
dash Worcestershire sauce


In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth. Then beat in the mayo until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir together until combined. Transfer the dip to a pie plate or shallow dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Serve hot with crackers or tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment