Friday, December 7, 2012

Jalapeno Dip

I decided to try this for my Bunko group this month and the directions were really broad and my dip was REALLY spicy as a result.  I used the juice from the jalapenos and the green peppers.  It was really spicier than I like.  But I learned to be liberal with spicy stuff and watch how much I add.

It was easy and went together very quickly.  I had everything and served it with my favorite Club Crackers.  Everyone commented on the heat but everyone loves Jalapeno dip and were thrilled to learn I had made it.

Hope you enjoy!




Jalapeno Dip
2 pkgs cream cheese, soft
1 cup mayo
1 4oz can green chilies
1 4oz can jalapenos, drained
1 cup Parmesan cheese

Stir cream cheese and mayo until blended.Stir in chilies, peppers and cheese. Pour mix into pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment