Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012 & Hello 2013

I can't believe that I blogged all year and pretty regularly.  I have added a lot of different recipes and some of my favorites to this blog this year. 

I did 3 posts on Freezer Cooking which I tried this year.  One all day event and 2 about my shortcuts which work better for me and my family.  There are still recipes that I haven't added that are some of my favorites which I am going to have to pull out and photograph. 

My photos need some help but I still got over 7000 hits on my site.  That just blows my mind.  Pinterest has done wonders for my blog and some of the recipes that have over 500 hits surprise me.  I guess I should realize that the basics are some peoples favorite things to make and find recipes for.

I had hoped to hit 100 posts but I will take 98 for my first year.

Thanks for making my first year fun.  Looking forward to a great 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment